We’re always on the look-out for skilled employees – both full time and contract. If you would like to be considered for an upcoming job opportunity at TEAM, please fill out the form below. Feel free to send us your resume by clicking on the link below.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Minimum 5-7 years hands on experience, preferably within the Machine Tool Industry
- Experienced PLC programmer and designer using primarily Fanuc, Siemens, Fagor systems
- Experienced in producing Electrical schematic designs for PDP’s, HMI’s, machine tool external components
- Experienced electrical Field service trouble shooting, PCB’s, switch gear, micro switch and electro-mechanical components.
- Experience in producing Operation and BOM Manuals
- Knowledge, experience with current PSHSR, UL, CSA & ESA standards
- Experience working with Electrical Standards Approval personnel when certifying retrofit projects
- Experience with Electrical CAD design software
- Possess a current Ontario Electrician license certificate
- Must be able to work with other engineers and all customers onsite.
- Professional appearance and conduct during daily affairs
- Must be well organized, regularly support and update customer data files, able to manage all relevant project timelines, selecting and ordering electrical components, CNC systems and related materials.
- Travel to job sites on occasion, in Canada, USA and Europe.
- Provide a valid and current Canadian Passport, Ontario Drivers License and any and all trade and industry certificates of competency and training or additional product systems courses.
Compensation range depending on experience
- Medical and dental benefits available
- Car Allowance
- Generous travel and living compensation